We all know that by the introduction of AI, several things have changed and will be changing in the future. But have we ever thought that what are these things that are changing the world with AI? If you said no, then let me tell you that these are the AI tools and Frameworks with the use of which we can see the change.
There are several AI tools and frameworks which have been developed until now, and I am sure that where there is such a vast number of options making correct choices is a challenging task. But with the help of this article, we are going to have a look at 15 AI Tools and Frameworks that you need to know in 2020 and would be able to help you a lot in several works.
All about AI
Before heading towards the top 15 AI tools and frameworks section, let us give a quick look at what is AI? So AI, which is known as Artificial Intelligence, is the capability that is given to various computer systems with the help of which they can think and do the decision making work quickly. When AI was invented, at that time, it was being used in computer systems only, but now there is no smart device where AI is not being used. We would be able to notice AI being used in smartphones, laptops, and various such devices.
Here are some of the key features and uses of Artificial Intelligence-
- AI is being used in several medical diagnosis products, with the help of which we can know about the exact health problem we are facing.
- Various electronic platforms are also using AI for numerous uses.
- How can we forget about robot controlling?
- Facial recognition features have only become possible with the help of AI.
- Numbers of sensors are being introduced with the help of AI.
This was all about a small introduction to AI, and it’s key features. Let us now head towards the main topic, which is 15 AI tools and frameworks.
15 AI tools and frameworks that you need to know in 2020
Here is the list of 15 AI tools and frameworks that you need to know in 2020-
As the name says Google ML kit, it is a machine learning AI-based SDK. With the help of which several developers would be able to create specialized features for Android and iOS platforms.
The basic working of this SDK is that we would be able to use machine learning technology in application with the help of APIs. There are several key features of this AI-based SDK; those features are as follows-
- We would be able to create new features for Android and iOS applications easily.
- No matter you are professional or new to development, you would be able to use this platform easily without any chaos.
H2O is an open-source AI platform with the help of which business works can be done with ease. Moreover, it helps in decision making. It offers several features in various works such as insurance analytics, advertisements, healthcare, and many more.
Here is the list of some key-features of H2O-
- We would be able to use programming languages such as R, Python, and many more.
- It offers the support of leading algorithms. With the help of which you would be able to deal will all the leading algorithms and works regarding it.
- It offers an AutoML feature with the help of which we would be able to take advantage of automating workflow.
- It is easy to deploy models with this AI tool. Moreover, this is one of the best features which is loved a lot by its users.
TensorFlow is an open-source AI library, which is used to build models with the help of data flow graphs. We would be able to create large-scale neural networks with this platform.
Although this platform is so vast, here is the list of some uses of TensorFlow-
- We would be able to take advantage of sound-based applications and make changes in it accordingly.
- Sound-based applications are not the only thing that is supported by this platform. You would be able to develop a text-based application with TensorFlow too.
- Moreover, it also offers features such as image and video recognition.
AutoML is one of the best and most powerful AI tools and libraries that you can ever use. This tool will help you in creating a solution for all the data and stats regarding issues with machine learning.
There are several features of AutoML, let us have a look at them-
- In the latest version of AutoML, you would be able o see the feature of auto enhancement. With the help of which this platform would be able to improve its performance on its own.
- We would be able to get rid of all the technical works related to model development.
PyTorch is an AI tool with the help of which we would be able to develop neural networks based on deep learning. PyTorch is a tool created by Facebook, and the most crucial part is that it is an open-source system. We would be able to use PyTorch with the help of programming languages such as Python and C++.
Here is the list of some key features of PyTorch-
- With the use of PyTorch, you would be able to build deep learning apps on dynamic graphs quickly. It also works on static graphs.
- We would be able to see a faster in-depth learning training with PyTorch as compared to any other such platform or AI framework.
- It is straightforward to use and is beginner-friendly.
Keras is an AI-based software that uses Python, and if you love working with Python, then I am sure that you are going to fall in love with this high-level library. Moreover, another most significant thing about this platform is that it uses TensorFlow as it’s backend.
- With the help of this platform, you would be able to use deep models on various platforms such as iOS, Android, Web, or Java virtual machine.
- It uses various training of deep learning for various purposes.
- We would be able to get precise feedback regarding any user error.
OpenNN is an AI tool that is specially designed for professional developers only. The reason it’s for the use of expert developers is that it offers advanced analytics features. Moreover, all the advanced analytics is done with the help of a neural designer tool, which provides graphs and other stats regarding data.
- This AI software uses techniques based on machine learning, with the help of which we would be able to do the analytics tasks easily.
- We would be able to use OpenNN for analytics at various places such as marketing, health, and many more such sectors.
Here is the entry of Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit(CNTK), which is an open-source library that contains almost every primary feature with the help of which we can create a neural network easily. You would be able to build your neural network with the help of C++ and Python. An addition is that you would be able to use C# and Java language also.
Here are some of the important features of CNTK-
- With the help of this AI tool, you would be able to take advantage of both low and higher-level APIs, which you can use in your neural network.
- It offers a lot of components with the help of which you would be able to feed data in your neural network easily.
- We would be able to use C# and Java for the loading of models but it also supports C++ and Python.
9. Apache MXNet
Apache MXNet is one of the most powerful deep learning open-source AI framework with the help of which you would be able to develop deep learning algorithms quickly. The primary use of this framework is to solve problems such as speech and object recognition and machine translation.
Here is the list of crucial features that you would be able to get with this platform-
- We would be able to develop and make changes in deep neural networks with this AI framework.
- This AI framework offers several programming models and multiple languages.
With the help of this AI-based software, you would be able to develop research projects and large-scale industrial applications. Generally, it is a deep learning AI framework that is used for numerous reasons. Some of those reasons are listed-below-
- We would be able to develop an innovative application without ant type of hard coding.
- It has a massive community with the help of which we would be able to get rid of any problem faced during the usage of Caffe.
- With the help of this framework, we would be able to process more than 60M images every day, that’s a lot of speed.
Theano is a complete Python library with the help of which we would be able to work with mathematical operations and various arrays efficiently. Theano can be easily found in the process of building of in-depth learning projects.
Although it is a heavy AI-based software, still users would be able to get high-speed results from it quickly.
Here is the list of features that you are offered with this AI software-
- Theano is one of the best AI frameworks for beginners in deep learning.
- We would be able to integrate with GPU with the help of this platform. Moreover, the process is straightforward, as you need to change the configuration file from CPU to GPU.
12. Scikit Learn
I am sure that you all must have heard about this platform, as it is one of the most used and well-known machine learning library. The main reason behind the massive support of this platform’s library is the libraries of Python, NumPy, and SciPy.
- With the use of this AI software, you would be able to create AI assignments with the help of just a couple of lines of code only.
- We would be able to get several features with this software. Moreover, it is also beginner-friendly.
If you love working with C#, then Accord.NET is the best AI framework to work with. Moreover, it is open-source, which means you would be able to get massive support from its community, which will help you in several ways.
- We would be able to do scientific computing with the help of this AI framework.
- Moreover, we can also build various applications in neural networks, image processing, and many more such things.
14. AWS ML
AWS is also known as Amazon Machine Learning, and it is one of the significant AI frameworks with the help of which we can get numerous AI solutions quickly.
Here is the list of features you get with this framework-
- As it’s an open-source platform, you would be able to get extra features that those platforms which are not open-source.
- We would be able to get the support of various essential ML frameworks.
- Security if one of the essential key-feature of this AI framework.
15. Apache Mahout
Apache Mahout is a compelling and robust ML library. With the help of this framework, the system enhances its performance based on the provided data only.
Here are some of the critical features of this AI framework-
- It offers higher scalability to its users.
- Because of the open-source community, the users would be able to get rid of all the issues that we face while working with this platform.
This was all about the 15 AI Tools and Frameworks that you need to know in 2020.
Here we have come to the end of this article in which we have discussed one of the most challenging questions that were, which are the top 15 AI tools and frameworks you need to know in 2020. All the above-listed AI tools and frameworks are the best and highest rated ones. They can provide their users with one of the best features and working experience.