The backend is actually the core part of an application. So it needs a lot of care when coding it. A lot of frameworks are there to develop a backend that accepts requests and send responses according to it. But here we discuss Express.js and it’s benefits
A backend server is a place where all the magic happens and because of which you can see your applications work. If the backend is not managed or created correctly, then your whole application will be filled with several complications and errors. In short, that application will not work correctly.
Nowadays, there are several backend development frameworks available. But what if we select one of the best backend server development program? If you also want to know and choose that best backend development program, then do follow this article to the end. As in this article, we are going to discuss Express.js one of the best backend development frameworks and it’s benefits.
The first and most important reason for which you should choose the best backend development program only because it will works faster than others. Moreover, with the help of the best program, you will get the best and number of features.
If you want to take everything professionally, then choosing the best is a must-have option for you. As when you take things professionally at that time, you have to think and work like that also.
What is Express.js?
A lot of alternatives are there like Laravel, Django, Ruby on Rails, etc. But why you should choose Express.js?
- The support of Node.js is one of the best reasons because of which you should choose Express.js. So that you can develop an Express.js backend with the support of all the NPM packages that make the process easier.
- You would be able to debug your application faster than ever with the help of the debugging mechanism it offers to its users. This helps to find error points easily without taking much time.
Who is using Express.js
Do you know there are several products, which uses Express.Js for their backend development purpose? Some of those are as follows-
There are many more such products using Express.Js for their development purpose.
Benefits of using Express.js for backend development-
Although until now, I must have discussed several benefits of using Express.JS. But in the list below, we are going to discuss some of the top 10 benefits of using Express.JS for backend development.
1. Scale our application quickly
The first benefit of using Express.JS for backend development is that you would be able to scale your application quickly. As you know that there is a support of Node.JS, so with the help of addition in nodes and adding extra resources to it, you can quickly scale your application in any manner.
3. We can use same language to code Frontend
4. Less developer cost to maintain the app
5. Supported by Google v8 engine
Express.JS is supported with the Google V8 engine with the help of which you would be able to get higher performance without any lag or error in the processing.
6. Community support
If you ever face any problem while working with Express.JS, at that time, you can easily take help from the highly supportive community that it has.
7. Supports Caching
Express.js supports the caching feature, and the advantage of the catch is that you would not have to re-execute the codes again and again. Moreover, it will help web pages to load faster than ever.
Pros & Cons of Express.js
Here we are going to discuss the Pros and Cons of Express.js.
- The first and most important advantage of using Express.JS is that you would be able to get fast application development experience with it.
- Several such platforms are unable to handle a higher level of requests, but with the help of Express.JS, you would be able to handle requests efficiently as it offers you the support of I/Q request handling.
- Express.JS has a vast, highly supportive open-source community.
- You would be able to integrate several third-party applications and services with Express.JS.
- Several client request problems are faced with the middleware system offered with Express.js.
- There are several issues in the callbacks.
Sources to learn Express.js
So, we have discussed a lot about Express.js other than benefits of choosing Express.js including its features, pros, & cons and some sources to learn Express.js.